Mushroom Paneer Chilli – Indo Chinese foods are most famous here in north India and I also love them to have some time for a change. This is a very simple and easy to made recipe, I made it lots of time. In this recipe I use gram flour (बेसन) instead of all-purpose flour (मैदा) and it’s made very yummy. Hope you also love this.
Please share your experience with us here in comment box. I love to hear from readers.
This Mushroom Paneer Chilli is perfect for any home party, easy to made.
- Dice cut cottage cheese (पनीर) and capsicum (शिमला मिर्च). Slice mushroom (मशरूम) and onion (प्याज).
- In a bowl mix gram flour (बेसन), 1 tbsp. cornflour, chaat masala and salt to taste.
- Now, add diced cottage cheese (पनीर) and sliced mushroom (मशरूम). Mix well.
- Finally add little-little water and make not to thick or thin batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry cottage cheese (पनीर), mushroom (मशरूम) until golden brown.
- Take them out in a plate cover with paper napkin. Keep aside.
- In wok heat 1 tbsp. oil. Add sliced onion (प्याज) and sauté for 2-3 minute.
- Add sliced capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and sauté for 5-10 minute until capsicums (शिमला मिर्च) little soften.
- In a bowl mix 1 tbsp. cornflour with water, mix very well and make sure there is no lump.
- Add this mixture into semi cooked onion (प्याज) and capsicums (शिमला मिर्च). Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add fried cottage cheese (पनीर) and mushroom (मशरूम) pakora‘s. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add Soya sauce, Tomato sauce and Chilli sauce. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Your Mushroom-Paneer Chilli ready. Serve hot with naan or chapattis.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.