Potato Onion Pakora
Hello! My dear readers. Hope you are enjoying my recipes. Today very simple recipe Potato Onion Pakora; but making pakora is not that easy as easy to eat… 😃. Making a perfect pakora’s is an art; what you say? If you love cooking, you must love my recipe.
Please make Potato-Onion Pakora using my recipe and share what difference you see here in comment box.
Potato Onion PakoraCourse: Snacks, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
This Potato Onion Pakora is perfect for any winter tea time chit chat or small home tea party.
Potato (आलू) – 2 medium
Onion (प्याज) – 2 medium
Gram flour (बेसन) – 6 tbsp.
Cornflour (कॉर्नफ्लोर) – 1 tbsp.
Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder as per taste.
Red chilli flakes (लाल मिर्च के दाने) as per taste.
Chaat masala (चाट मसाला) as per taste.
Water (पानी) as much requires.
Oil (तेल) for deep fry.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Wash, peel and round thinly slice potato (आलू). Put in water, otherwise they start turning blackish.
- Peel and thinly slice onion (प्याज).
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour (बेसन), cornflour (कॉर्नफ्लोर), black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder to taste, red chilli flakes (लाल मिर्च के दाने) to taste, chaat masala (चाट मसाला) to taste and salt (नमक) as per taste. Mix well so all the ingredient mix well.
- Start adding little-little water and mixing. Make a not to thin and not to thick batter. Mix well so there is no lump.
- Now add sliced onion (प्याज) and potato (आलू) into the batter and mix well with soft hand or gently with spoon.
- Heat the oil in a deep fry pan. Start adding each one by one with spoon or hand; fry till golden brown.
- When turns golden brown take potato (आलू) and onion (प्याज) pakora in a plate top up with paper napkin.
- Serve hot with any sauce which you like.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.