Sprout Beans Snack – Sprouted beans are healthy and more nutritious than the original beans. Also they require less time to cook then original beans. In Eastern Asian cuisine they are very common. Mung beans or soy sprouts are the very common sprout beans. Usually it takes a week to convert beans to sprout beans. Visit our recipe “How to Sprout Beans?” for detail on making sprout beans.
Try out this healthy, tasty and full for nutritious snack/salad!!! Please share your experience with us.
This Sprout Bean Snack is healthy, tasty and easy to make. Can have as breakfast or evening snack.
Sprout Beans (अंकुरित बीन्स) – 2 bowls
Onion (प्याज) – 1 medium
Tomato (टमाटर) – 1 medium
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – as per taste
Green Chilly – 2-3 medium
Mustard Oil (सरसो का तेल ) – 2-3 tbsp
Cumin Seeds (जीरा) – as per taste tbs
Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tbsp
Green Chilli Sauce – 1 tsp
Black Pepper (काली मिर्च) as per taste.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Chop onion, tomato, capsicum & green chilly.
- Heat your pan and add mustard oil. Be sure to fully heated until do not leave smoke. Take the pan off the heat and allow it to cool.
- Once mustered oil cool down, again heat up your pan in medium flame and add cumin seed and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sprout beans and cook for further 5-6 minutes.
- Now add onion, tomato, capsicum & green chilly and mix them well. Add salt, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, green chilli sauce and black pepper. Cook for further 4-5minutes.
- Put it into a serving dish, garnish and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.