Healthy and tasty Eggless Carrot Cake. Carrot cake is making by grating carrot and mixes them in an all purpose flour and then bake. Nice and fluffy, good in texture.
I always scare when making cake, but when I make this Eggless Carrot Cake it’s become perfect. I usually not get much time and occasion for making cakes, but when every get I try to make healthy and tasty cakes and from that cake this carrot cake is on my top of list.
Have you made this cake??? Please share your experience here in comment box with us.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Eggless Carrot CakeCourse: Cake, DessertCuisine: World
This Eggless Carrot Cake easy to make. Can have as a birthday or anniversary cake or as dessert.
Carrot (गाजर) – 8-10
Allpurpose Flour (मैदा) – ¾ cup
Wheat Flour (आटा) – ¼ cup
Vanilla Essence – ½ tsp.
Cinnamon(दालचीनी) Powder – ¼ tsp.
Baking Powder – ½ tsp.
Baking Soda – ½ tsp.
Curd (दही) – ¾ cup
Milk (दूध) – 2 ½ tbsp.
Olive Oil – ¼ cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Handful chopped Dry Nuts (सूखेमेवे).
- Wash, peel and finely grate carrots (गाजर). Keep aside.
- Filter all purpose flour (मैदा) and wheat flour (आटा) with baking powder and baking soda; set aside for 3-5 minutes.
- In a deep bowl add Curd (दही), Milk (दूध), Olive oil and Sugar. Mix well until sugar dissolves completely.
- After that add vanilla essence and cinnamon (दालचीनी) powder and mix.
- Now add grated carrots (गाजर) and mix well.
- Add all purpose flour (मैदा)-wheat flour (आटा) mixture and dry nuts (सूखा मेवा); left some for sprinkle over. Whisk it well to form a smooth creamy flowing batter.
- Garnish a tin with oil and add batter on it. Sprinkle left over dry nuts (सूखा मेवा) on this.
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 10mins. Now bake Eggless Carrot Cake for 20-25 minutes on same heat. Test the cake is cooed well or not by adding toothpick or knife and take it out, if it come clean then cake cooked well; otherwise cook further for 5-10 minutes more.
- Once cake cooked completely immediately remove cake tin from oven and put it over wet cloth (it will make your melding easy). Once cake cool down little bit remove it from tin and keep aside for 1 hour to cool completely.
- Garnish with whipped cream; slice and serve cool.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.