Mix veg Raita-मिक्स वेज रायता; all time famous Indian side dish, go with any main dish and also go single too yummy. I always want to have this form of curd (दही) whether having lunch or dinner at home or restaurant. Here in north India mix veg raita is very famous and you can easily found it in any function or restaurant. Easy & quick to make, healthy & yummy.
Try out this recipe of mix veg raita and tell us how it was made here in comment box.
This Mix Veg Raita is quick and very easy to make; everyone can make it. Can have as a side dish with any Indian main course.
- Wash, boil, peel and chop potato (आलू). Finely chop tomato (टमाटर), onion (प्याज), cucumber (खीरा) and green chili (हरी मिर्च). Keep a side.
- Smoothly beat curd (दही), so that no curd lump left.
- Now add all chopped veggies along with black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, chat masala and salt as per taste.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 20-30 minute before serve. Serve child.
- Don’t overcook potato (आलू), otherwise it meshed in curd and make it ugly in taste and look both.
- If you like spicier then add 1/2 tsp. of red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder.
- You can also some fruits like pomegranate (अनार), half cut grapes (अंगूर). To make Mix Veg Raita sweeter for your kids.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.