Who doesn’t love Popsicles, age does not matter; it’s a child or old age man everyone love Popsicles. Today I am sharing a variant of Popsicle called Pineapple Popsicle.
In this recipe you can use tinned pineapple to, but avoid using. There are two reasons to avoid tinned pineapple 1. They contain preservatives and that are not healthy for you. 2. The taste fresh fruit gave tinned can’t.
Are you planning to make this Popsicle soon with fresh pineapple? Please share your experience with us too. I love to hear from my readers.
Pineapple PopsicleCourse: Ice Cream, Popsicle, DessertCuisine: World
- Peel, dice and make chunks of pineapple intoblender(make sure pineapple crush completely).
- Now add milk and sugar in this blender jar; once again blend all mixture.
- Pour this mixture in a large bowl with whipped cream. Whisk until all mixture mix well.
- Pour this mixture intoPopsicle mouldsand refrigerate up-to 8 hours until not freeze completely.
- When Popsicle’s freeze completely, take out and unmould by putting mould under running water.
- Consume them before get melts. Enjoy!!!
|Image courtesy of steamboatwillie33 via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.