Bharwa achari bhindi-भरवा आचारी भिन्डी; a crispy pickle taste okra is commonly found in any north Indian restaurant. Okra (भिन्डी) split cut filled with Indian spices mix and sauté. If you like you can add mango pickle masala with spices mix before stuffing.
Try out this amazing full of spices bharwa achari bhindi and share your experience with us here in comment box.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Bharwa Achari BhindiCourse: Dinner, Lunch, MainCuisine: Indian
This restaurant style crispy pickle taste Bharwa Achari Bhindi is perfect for any family dinner. Can have with chapatti or puri.
Okra (भिंडी) – 500 grams
Dry Mango Powder (आमचूर) – 1 tbsp.
Coriander (धनिया) Powder – 2 tbsp.
Red chilli (लाल मिर्च) Powder – 1 tsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) Powder – 1 tsp.
Cumin (जीरा) Powder – 1 tsp.
Fennel (सौंफ़) Powder – 1 tbsp.
Garam Masala (गरम मसाला) – 1 tsp.
Lime Juice (नींबू का रस) – 1/2 tsp.
Oil (तेल) – 3 tbsp.
Rock Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Wash, dry, trim top-bottom and diagonally slice each okra (भिंडी). Keep aside.
- In a bowl take dry mango powder (आमचूर), coriander (धनिया) powder, red chili (लाल मिर्च) powder, turmeric (हल्दी) powder, cumin (जीरा) powder, fennel (सौंफ़) powder, garam masala and lime juice (नींबू का रस) with rock salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Fill this mixture in each diagonally slices okra (भिंडी).
- In pan heat oil, add stuffed okra (भिंडी) and cook till little golden brown.
- Serve hot with chapattis or paratha.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.