Pumpkin Pie Pudding a creamy and smooth dessert. Easy to make in quick time, now huge list of ingredient require. You can make it in any season; I love to have it in summer after dinner, but can have it any time.
Try out this quick and easy to make pumpkin pie pudding recipe and share your experience with us here in comment box.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Pumpkin Pie PuddingCourse: DessertCuisine: World
This Pumpkin Pie Pudding mix is great for any home party dessert. Can have any time of day as a sweet and healthy treat.
Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix – 1 packet
Skimmed Milk – ⅓ cup
Pumpkin Puree – 1 can
Cinnamon (दालचीनी) Powder – 2 tsp.
Dry Ginger (अदरक) Powder – ½ tsp.
Nutmeg (जायफल) Powder – ½ tsp.
Cloves (लौंग) Powder – ¼ tsp.
Brown Sugar as per taste.
Whipped Cream for topping.
- First, make pumpkin pie spice mix by mixing cinnamon (दालचीनी) powder, dry ginger (अदरक) powder, nutmeg (जायफल) powder, cloves (लौंग) powder. Keep aside.
- Beat Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix and skimmed milk in a large bowl and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Now add pumpkin puree and 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice mix and brown sugar as per taste. Mix well. Pour it into dessert serving dish and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Top up with whipped cream and serve chilled.
- You can also buy pumpkin pie spice mix from market; but I prefer to make my own.
- You can make your own pumpkin pie spice mix in advance and store in air tight glass jar for later use.
|Image courtesy of Xanthia Goddess via flickr.com|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.