Reshmi Paneer!!! It’s just like a reshm (रेशम) – silk. Put on you mount and just… Yummy…
As the name implies this dish is made up of soft paneer – cottage cheese made up of cow milk. Making reshmi paneer at home is not a tuff job, only you need perfection. After 2-3 tries you can easily make it at home, I made it 90% perfect in first time… 😉
Try out it at your home and share your experience with us.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Reshmi PaneerCourse: Dinner, Lunch, MainCuisine: Indian
This Reshmi Paneer is rich delicious masala cottage cheese curry dish. Can have with roti, naan or rice.
Cottage Cheese (पनीर) – 500 grams
Ginger (अदरक) – 2 1-1 inch
Garlic (लहसुन) – 6-7 cloves
Tomato (टमाटर) – 1 medium
Onion (प्याज) – 1 medium
Cumin (जीरा) Seeds – 1 tsp.
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1 medium
Coriander (धनिया) Powder – 2 tbsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) Powder – ½ tsp.
Garam Masala (गरम मसाला) Powder – 1 tbsp.
Coriander (हरा धनिया) Leaves – 8-10 sprigs
Tomato (टमाटर ) Puree – 1 cup
Fresh Cream (ताजा मलाई) – ½ tbsp.
Oil (तेल) – 1 tbsp.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Wash, deseed and cut tomato (टमाटर) into thin strips. Make a paste of 1 piece of ginger (अदरक) and garlics (लहसुन). Julienne other piece of ginger (अदरक). Slice onion (प्याज). Cut capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) into thin strips. Cut cottage cheese (पनीर) to thick fingers. Chop coriander (धनिया) leaves. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Cumin (जीरा) seeds and sliced onion (प्याज). Sauté well.
- Now add capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and tomato (टमाटर) stripes. Toss for few seconds.
- After that add ginger-garlic (अदरक-लहसुन) paste, coriander (धनिया) powder & turmeric (हल्दी) powder. Sauté for a minute.
- Add tomato (टमाटर) puree, toss to mix well and cook further for a minute.
- Now add salt and red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder with some water. Cook further for 2-3 minutes.
- Add thick fingered cottage cheese (पनीर) and chopped coriander (धनिया) leaves with cream and garam masala powder. Mix well let it get heated.
- Garnish with julienne ginger (अदरक). Serve hot with naan, rice or chapattis.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.