How to Deseed Tomato?
How to Deseed Tomato? – Tomatoes are the main ingredient of Indian or many other cuisines. They are healthy and give rich color & taste to your recipe. You can use it as diced, sliced or in form of purée according to your recipe; tomatoes are also used in salads. Some recipes or salads require deseeded tomatoes; here in this recipe you learn how to easily deseed tomatoes.
Please share your experience with us of using our methods deseeding tomatoes.
How to Deseed Tomato?Course: How to?Cuisine: World
How to perfectly and neatly Deseed Tomato? Very easy to follow recipe.
Tomato (टमाटर) – 2
- Method 1:
- Place tomato on a cutting board, stem side facing up.
- Roll the tomato sideways so the stem faces to the right, and cut the tomato into two halves.
- Use a small spoon to scoop the tomato seeds. Or gently squeeze the tomato halves over a bowl to remove the seeds. Your deseeded tomato is ready.
- Method 2:
- Slice the tomato vertically (from stem top to bottom) into four quarters.
- Use a sharp knife to carefully slice the seeds away from the tomato and separate the seeds. Your deseeded tomato is ready.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.