Whipped Cream – A cream is whipped by whisk or mixer. It is light, fluffy and sweetens in taste. It is commonly used to decorate cake or pastries but you can make many other desserts by using whipped cream as one of your ingredient. Browse A to Z Food Recipes for whipped cream recipes.
Have you made whipped cream using our recipe??? Please share your experience.
For more such recipes follow or subscribe to me on Facebook and Twitter.
Whipped CreamCourse: Dessert, Cake, SweetCuisine: World
This Whipped Cream is made when fresh cream is whipped by whisk or mixer. It is light, fluffy and sweetens in taste. It is commonly used to decorate cake or pastries but you can make many other desserts by using whipped cream as one of your ingredient.
Fresh Cream (ताजा मलाई) – 1 cup
Powdered Sugar (पीसी हुई चीनी) – 1/2 cup
- Start by chilling a clean stainless steel bowl, a whisk, and the cream in the refrigerator or freezer for 10 or 20 minutes. Let them get nice and cold, but don’t freeze the cream. (Cream is easier to whip when cold.)
- Method 1: Whisking With Hand
- Pour the cream, when chilled, in the bowl and start whisking. Hold the whisk like a dagger, with the wire part pointing down, and use your wrist and elbow for the motion, not your shoulder.
- Stick the whisk in the bowl at an angle and draw it through the cream in quick, sharp motions.
- Alternate between circular motions and straight ones. Switch hands to lessen fatigue.
- It will take 3 or 4 minutes to whip a cup of cream. At first bubbles will appear on the surface of the cream, then it will start to become foamy, then volume will begin to build. Whisk until soft peak made.
- Method 2: Whisking With Hand Blander
- Pour the cream, when chilled, in the bowl and start whisking with electric hand blander in one direction until soft peak made.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.