Baked Beans a tasty yet healthy snack or main course side dish. Baked Beans are saucy and dry, its depend on you how you want to take your baked beans. As the name say’s baked beans, you can also bake the beans in microwave to cook them with all the ingredients but by this way I never cook my baked beans. I don’t know how was they made; I heard from very few peoples about this method, but never try. I think my recipe method is best to make baked beans.
If you made baked beans in microwave please share your recipe here in comment box. I love to hear the recipe from my readers.
This Baked Beans are tasty yet healthy snack or main course side dish. Can have as diet meal too.
- Soak beans overnight.
- Next morning drain and rinse the soaked beans.
- Take pressure cooker; add drained soaked beans, tomato ketchup (non-salty), soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, minced garlic, cumin (जीरा) powder, chili (मिर्च) powder, brown sugar, water and salt to taste. Mix well and cover with the lid. Cook for 20-25 minutes on high flame (but not let them burn, check intermediate). Turning off the gas, but keeping the lid closed and set it for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove the lid and heat up baked beans on low heat.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves and grated cheese (पनीर).
- Some like saucy and some more dry baked beans. Change the frequency of tomato ketchup and water according to your choice.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.