Mushroom Do Pyaza – मशरुम दो प्याज़ा easy to make simple yet tasty dish. Mushroom cooked with halve cut onion and spices. Here in India people love to have is with naan. Most of the time this dish is in the list of Indian family, when they go out for lunch or dinner.
Why not try out it at home??? Very easy and quick dish, here is the recipe.
Try out it at home and share your experience here.
Mushroom Do PyazaCourse: Dinner, Lunch, MainCuisine: Indian
This Mushroom Do Pyaza made by cooking mushroom with halve cut onion and Indian spices. Can have as main course meal with naan or chapatti.
Mushroom (मशरुम) – 200 grams
Cumin (जीरा) Seeds – 1/4 tsp.
Ginger (अदरक) – 1 inch
Garlic (लहसुन) – 4-5 cloves
Onion (प्याज) – 6 small
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1
Tomatoes (टमाटर) – 2
Coriander (धनिया) Powder – 1/2 tsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) Powder – 1/4 tsp.
Red chili (लाल मिर्च) Powder – 1/2 tsp.
Lemon Juice (नींबू का रस) – 1 tsp.
Coriander (हरा धनिया) Leaves – 1 tbsp.
Oil (तेल) – 1 tbsp.
Butter (मक्खन) – 1 tbsp.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Make a paste of ginger (अदरक) and garlic (लहसुन). Chop 2 onions (प्याज) and coriander (हरा धनिया) leaves. Slice capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and mushroom (मशरुम). Cut 4 onions (प्याज) in halves (आधा). Keep aside.
- Bleach halves onions (प्याज) and tomatoes (टमाटर). For this boil water in a deep pan, when water is boiled add halves onions (प्याज) and tomatoes (टमाटर) cook for 2 minute. Now remove the pan from flame and leave halves onions (प्याज) and tomatoes (टमाटर) covered in boiling water for 20-25 minute.
- Drain water from onions (प्याज). Remove the individual onion layers and sauté them in 1 tbsp. butter until sides turns golden brown. Keep aside.
- Drain water from tomatoes (टमाटर); peel and chop them. Keep aside.
- Heat oil (तेज) in a pan, add cumin (जीरा) seeds and when it starts to crackling add ginger-garlic (अदरक-लहसुन) paste and chopped onions (प्याज). Sauté until onions (प्याज) translucent and raw aroma of ginger-garlic (अदरक-लहसुन) goes away.
- Then add coriander (धनिया) powder, turmeric (हल्दी) powder and red chili (लाल मिर्च) powder. Mix well and cook it for a minute.
- Add bleached chopped tomatoes (टमाटर) and cook until oil (तेल) starts leaving sides.
- Add bleached sauté onions (प्याज) and chopped capsicum (शिमला मिर्च). Cook until the capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) soften enough.
- Now add sliced mushroom (मशरुम) along with salt as per taste. Cook cover on low heat till done.
- When mushroom (मशरुम) and capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) cooked add chopped coriander (हरा धनिया) leaves and lemon juice (नींबू का रस). Mix well. Serve hot with naan or chapatti.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.