Lasagna is a dish from Italian cuisine. Veggies, Lasagna noodles and cheese are the main ingredient of any kind of lasagna. Lasagna noodle is a one of the oldest, wide, flat-shaped pasta. According to the Wikipedia “Lasagne originated in Italy, traditionally ascribed to the city of Naples (Campania), where the first modern recipe was created in the Middle Ages and published in Liber de Coquina (The Book of Cookery), and became a traditional dish.”
In my recipe I use parmesan cheese also called Parmigiano-Reggiano; is a hard, granular cheese and made up of unpasteurized cow’s milk. Also I use a Kosher salt also called Koshering salt; it has a much larger grain size than common table salt and less grain size than sea salt; You can say that the grain size salt in between table salt and sea salt is Kosher salt.
Now come to the recipe mushroom lasagna is very easy to make and anyone can make it with no much time.
Go and tryout this Italian traditional dish and give your family a surprise. Please share you experience here in comment box. I love to hear from my readers.
Mushroom LasagnaCourse: Main Course, Veg FoodCuisine: Italian
This Mushroom Lasagna from Italian cuisine is full of veggies and noodles great for fast food hunger.
- In a large pot add water with 1 tbsp. salt and bring it to boil; add dried lasagna noodles cook them for 10 minutes – stirring in-between. Drain under cold water and keep aside.
- Now make a white sauce; in a deep heavy base sauce pan boil milk and keep aside.
- In another pan melt 8 tbsp. unsalted butter and add all-purpose flour (मैदा), cook simmer for 1 minute; stirring in-between with wooden spoon.
- Now pour the hot milk over this mixture and add black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, nutmeg (जायफल) powder and kosher salt to taste. Cook for 3-5 minutes over medium-low heat; stirring in between until thick enough for sauce. Your white sauce is read, keep aside.
- Slice the mushrooms (मशरूम).
- In a pan heal 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp. unsalted butter. Now add sliced mushrooms (मशरूम) and sprinkle some salt; cook for 5 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and they release some of their juices. If require add more oil, don’t let mushrooms (मशरूम) dry. Keep aside.
- Now start assembling lasagna; take a baking dish and spread some white sauce on its bottom, over this sauce layer arrange the boiled lasagna noodles, then add more sauce, then layer toasted mushrooms (मशरूम), over it spread some parmesan cheese. Repeat this until your dish not full. Don’t over full it; leave some little space in top.
- Over a high heat bake mushrooms lasagna for 45 minutes, until the top turned brown and sauce become bubbly.
- Remove from microwave and keep aside for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.