Orange Yogurt Overnight Oats
Orange Yogurt Overnight Oats – A healthy kick start of your day. I always prefer to make oats over night to avoid morning hot haste. Its easy to make, no cooking required and easy to take healthy breakfast without giving breakfast making time in morning.
Why don’t you try my this overnight oats version. Please let me know your reviews in comment section below. I love to hear from my home cooks.
Orange Yogurt Overnight OatsCourse: Breakfast, Healthy, One-Bowl Meals, Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
Orange Yogurt Overnight Oats – A healthy kick start of your day.
- In a Glass container add Rolled Oats, Greek Yogurt, Edible Gum (गोंद कतीरा), Chia Seeds and Basil Seeds. Mix Well.
- Cover the container with lid or plastic rack.
- Place in the refrigerator for overnight.
- Next morning, Dice cut orange and deseed it (or you can do it night).
- Take out oats container from refrigerator and top it with orange, dry fruits. If require add Jaggery Powder (गुड़ शक्कर) and milk.
- Orange Yogurt Overnight Oats are ready enjoy it.
- Instead of Jaggery Powder (गुड़ शक्कर) you can use honey or maple syrup. Only use if you want your oats sweet.
- You can also add sweetener in night.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.