Mix veg is very easy and simple dish to make and everyone loves it. In any wedding function, or any party you can easily found it as one o main course dish. No one can refuse mix veg… ?
You can add any choice of veggie, here in this recipe I used capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), french beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स), carrot (गाजर), cauliflower (फूलगोभी), onion (प्याज) and cottage cheese (पनीर) because I love to have my mix veg like this, but it’s up-to you which veggie you want to add; some add mushroom, some adds peas also, some adds dry fruits too. It’s all up-to you what you love and want to add in your mix veg.
Try out making mix veg with my recipe and share your experience here in comment box.
Mix VegCourse: Dinner, Lunch, Main Course, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
This Mix Veg is good for any time meal and can have with any type of bread as a main meal or a side meal.
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 3 medium
French beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स) – 5-6
Carrot (गाजर) – 3 medium
Cauliflower (फूलगोभी) – 1 medium
Onion (प्याज) – 4 medium
Cottage cheese (पनीर) – 50 gram
Cumin seeds (जीरा) – 1/2 tsp.
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) powder – 1/2 tsp.
Oil (तेल) – 1 tbsp.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Chop capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), french beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स), carrot (गाजर), cauliflower (फूलगोभी) and onion (प्याज); not to fine. Make little large pieces. Keep aside.
- Dice cut cottage cheese (पनीर). Keep aside.
- In a wok (कडाई) heat oil. Add cumin seeds and sauté until cumin crackle.
- Add onion (प्याज) sauté for minute; now add garam masala, turmeric (हल्दी) powder and salt as per taste (don’t add cottage cheese (पनीर) right now). Mix well.
- Add all chopped veggies and mixed well. Cook cover for 10-15 minute on low heat until all veggies cook well. Stir in-between.
- When all veggies cooked add cottage cheese (पनीर). Mix well.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes over low heat; don’t cover.
- After 2-3 minutes turn off the gas and your mix veg is ready. Serve hot with roti, naan or any other Indian bread.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.