Dalia Pasta another experiment from me. ? I love to do cooking experiments for healthy eating, do you? This is a dish I made often for my healthy breakfast and I love it, hope you also add it on your breakfast after eating. This is very simple easy to make healthy meal. In this meal I always use wheat penne pasta & wheat or multigrain dalia; also never over cook veggies; if your veggies are not fully cooked and have little crunch on them then this gave your good taste with almond (बादाम) & cashew nut (काजू) crunch.
Did you try making this dalia pasta, please share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear from you.
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Penne pasta - 1 bowl
- Wheat dalia - 4 tbsp.
- Soya Granules - 2 tbsp.
- French beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स) - 3-4
- Carrot (गाजर) - 1 medium
- Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) - 1 medium
- Onion (प्याज) - 1 medium
- Soya sauce - 1 tbsp.
- Almond(बादाम) - 5
- Cashew nut(काजू) - 5
- Cumin seeds (जीरा) - ½ tsp.
- Turmeric(हल्दी) powder - ½ tsp.
- Oil (तेल) - 1 tbsp.
- Salt (नमक) to taste.
- Chop french beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स), carrot (गाजर), capsicum (शिमलामिर्च) & onion (प्याज). Keep aside.
- Roughly chop almond (बादाम) & cashew nut (काजू).
- In a pan heat oil (तेल), add cumin seeds (जीरा); On a high flame start sauté veggies one by one; first add choppedcarrot (गाजर) – because it took more time cook then other veggies. Sauté for aminute.
- After this add beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स) & capsicum (शिमलामिर्च). Sauté one for minute.
- Finally add onion (प्याज). Sauté for a minute and add turmeric (हल्दी) powder & salt (नमक) to taste. Mix well.
- Add little amount of water and cook uncoverall veggies for another 2-3 minutes over a high flame. Stir in-between.
- Once all water is evaporate and veggiesare more than half cooked, lower the flame and add soya granules. Mix well.
- Now add wheat dalia. Mix well and cookfor 1 minute.
- Add 1 glass of water and bring it toboil over high flame.
- Once water completely boiled, add pennepasta and cook for another 5-6 minutes. Stir in-between with soft hands.
- Now add soya sauce with chopped almond (बादाम) & cashew nut (काजू). Mix well and cook until water not fully evaporated. Keep stirring.
- Your Dalia Pasta is ready. Enjoy it.
• You can increase or decrease veggies according to availability & taste.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.