Dalia Pasta another experiment from me. ? I love to do cooking experiments for healthy eating, do you? This is a dish I made often for my healthy breakfast and I love it, hope you also add it on your breakfast after eating. This is very simple easy to make healthy meal. In this meal I always use wheat penne pasta & wheat or multigrain dalia; also never over cook veggies; if your veggies are not fully cooked and have little crunch on them then this gave your good taste with almond (बादाम) & cashew nut (काजू) crunch.
Did you try making this dalia pasta, please share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear from you.
For more such easy meals healthy recipes Subscribe or follow at Facebook and Twitter.
Dalia PastaCourse: Breakfast, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian, Other world cuisine
Daliya Pasta is great for start your day, you can have it in breakfast to give a punch and healthy start for your day.
Penne pasta – 1 bowl
Wheat dalia – 4 tbsp.
Soya Granules – 2 tbsp.
French beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स) – 3-4
Carrot (गाजर) – 1 medium
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1 medium
Onion (प्याज) – 1 medium
Soya sauce – 1 tbsp.
Almond(बादाम) – 5
Cashew nut(काजू) – 5
Cumin seeds (जीरा) – 1/2 tsp.
Turmeric(हल्दी) powder – 1/2 tsp.
Oil (तेल) – 1 tbsp.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Chop french beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स), carrot (गाजर), capsicum (शिमलामिर्च) and onion (प्याज). Keep aside.
- Roughly chop almond (बादाम) and cashew nut (काजू).
- In a pan heat oil (तेल), add cumin seeds (जीरा); on a high flame start sauté veggies one by one; first add chopped carrot (गाजर) – because it took more time cook then other veggies. Sauté for a minute.
- After this add beans (फ्रेंच बीन्स) and capsicum (शिमलामिर्च). Sauté for one minute.
- Finally add onion (प्याज). sauté for a minute and add turmeric (हल्दी) powder and salt (नमक) as per taste. Mix well.
- Add little amount of water and cook uncover all veggies for another 2-3 minutes over a high flame. Stir in-between.
- Once all water is evaporate and veggies are more than half cooked, lower the flame and add soya granules. Mix well.
- Now add wheat dalia. Mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add 1 glass of water and bring it to boil over high flame.
- Once water completely boiled, add pennepasta and cook for another 5-6 minutes. Stir in-between with soft hands.
- Now add soya sauce with chopped almond (बादाम) and cashew nut (काजू). Mix well and cook until water not fully evaporated. Keep stirring.
- Your Dalia Pasta is ready. Enjoy it.
- You can increase or decrease veggies according to availability and taste.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.