Eggless omelette or vegan omelette very easy to make, I think taste like real egg omelette, soft. This is also a part of my experiment, may be anyone else also made it but I tried it when I am looking to make chillas and run out of little besan; then I tries to make this and name it eggless omelette. Those who having egg must try this, they must love it.
Here it the eggless omelette recipe, please share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear from my follower chefs.
Eggless OmeletteCourse: Breakfast, Fast Food, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
Eggless omelette or vegan omelette is yumm and very easy to cook for little hunger or breakfast.
- In a mixing bowl add black gram flour (बेसन), all purpose flour (मैदा), dry yeast (खमीर) and salt (नमक) as per taste. Mix well (Dry mixing of gram flour (बेसन), all purpose flour (मैदा) and dry yeast (खमीर) is very important).
- Keep aside for 10 minute.
- In-between finely chop onion (प्याज). Keep aside.
- After 10 minute add 1 tbsp oil. Mix well by with hands, make sure no lump and keep aside for another 1 minute.
- Now start adding water slowly slowly and mixing. Do this until dropping consistency batter is not ready and make sure there is no lump in this batter.
- Now add chopped onion. Mix well.
- After that heat the pan and grace it with oil.
- Simmer the heat and add 1 ladle full of batter into pan and spread this batter by moving pan – not use ladle to spread the batter in pan.
- Now cook it simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Make sure you cook it on very low heat so it not burn and have fluffy soft texture.
- After 10-15 minutes flip it and cook for a minute.
- Your eggless omelette is ready, enjoy it before gets cold.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.