White sauce also known as Béchamel sauce is from white butter and milk. It is mix in cuisine as its first appear in Italian cooking books and also know as mother sauce in French cuisine. Normally you wound it pasta as a base sauce.
Make this while sauce at home using following recipe to make yummy pasta or consume as it is with any snack. I love its creamy texture and usually take it with French fries. How you like to take white sauce, please share with us here in comment box.
Yields 3 Cups
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- Butter (मक्खन) - 4 tbsp.
- Refined flour (मैदा) - 4 tbsp.
- Milk (दूध) - 4 cups
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- In a non-sticky pan heat the butter (मक्खन), add refined flour (मैदा) and cook simmer for 1-2 minutes - keep stirring continuously.
- Now add Milk (दूध) and cook simmer until milk (दूध) thicken enough for sauce texture.
- Add salt to taste and black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, mix well. Cook further for 1 minute simmer.
- Store in an air tight container and use when required.
• If you using white sauce later, add very little milk on it and pre-heat. It will give you fresh and good texture.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.