A healthy yet yummy bean chilli soup. I always like to have healthy food and always try to add more and more healthy & yummy recipes in my meal. The Bean chilli soup a part of that search. I first try this soup with leftover beans with little Google… 🙂 Vary vary tasty and easy to make healthy soup.
Try out this recipe and share your experience with us here in comment box. I love to hear words from my readers.
Bean Chilli SoupCourse: Soup, Starter, AppetizersCuisine: World
- Roughly chop 6 tomatoes (टमाटर). Finely chop 1 tomato (टमाटर), onion (प्याज), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), and spring onions (हरे प्याज). Keep aside.
- In a deep pan take 4 cups of water with roughly chopped tomatoes (टमाटर). Cook for 8-10 minutes. Keep aside and let it cool completely.
- When cool completely, blend this mixture with blender and strain it with sieve (छलनी). Keep aside.
- In deep pan heat oil, add finely chopped onion (प्याज) and sauté simmer for a minute.
- After that add finely chopped capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and spring onions (हरे प्याज); sauté simmer for a minute.
- Now add tomato puree which we make above. Bring it to boil on high flame and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stirring in-between.
- Finally add finely chopped tomato (टमाटर), baked beans, white sauce, chilli sauce, sugar (चीनी) and salt as per taste; mix well and cook simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stirring in-between.
- Garnish with grated cheese or finely chopped coriander (हरा धनिया). Serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.