Aloo (Potato) sauté in a Jeera (Cumin) masala. They are crispy yummy in taste and east to cook. I just love its cumin aroma. When you are ready to take dinner and sudden guest come, now think what to do, the veggie you cook is not enough for all. Don’t get panic; make this quick and tasty Jeera Aloo.
Have you tried it??? How they made??? Please share here, I love to hear words from you about ever recipe you tried.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- Potatoes (आलू) - 4 medium
- Cumin (जीरा) Seeds - 2 tsp.
- Turmeric (हल्दी) powder - ¼ tsp.
- Red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder - ½ tsp.
- Coriander (धनिया) powder - 1 tsp.
- Lemon juice (नींबू का रस) - ½ tsp.
- Green chilies (हरी मिर्च) - 1
- Coriander leaves (हरा धनिया) - 2 tbsp.
- Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Boil potatoes (आलू), peel and cubed them. Keep aside.
- Finely chop green chilies (हरी मिर्च) and coriander leaves (हरा धनिया). Keep aside.
- In a non-stick pan heat oil on low flame. Add Cumin (जीरा) Seeds and sauté until start crackling; now add finely chop green chilies (हरी मिर्च) and sauté for 30-40 seconds.
- Add turmeric (हल्दी) powder, red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder, coriander (धनिया) powder lemon juice (नींबू का रस) and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add cubed potatoes (आलू), mix well until masala coated potatoes (आलू) evenly.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped coriander leaves (हरा धनिया) and serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.