Mocktail’s are refreshing non-alcoholic beverages. This Strawberry Mocktail drink contains lime juice, fresh mint leaf & club soda which refresh you and give you extra enhanced taste. I love to make it during summers, but you can also try out it in winters too; only removing ice cubes and your winter strawberry mint mocktail is ready.
Did you try Strawberry Mocktail using this recipe? Please share your experience here in comment box.
Strawberry MocktailCourse: Beverages, Mocktail, Veg FoodCuisine: American
This Strawberry Mocktail drink is refreshing, different version of regular limeade. Best to beat the heat of summer.
- Wash, remove the stem of strawberries and halve cut.
- In a blender jar add halved strawberries, Fresh mint leafs, lime juice and honey as per taste. Blended them until smooth.
- Take pitcher and add this mixture in it.
- Slowly pour club soda into it.
- Take 2 cocktail glasses, add roughly crushed ice cubes to the half of glass and pour above mixture into these ice filed glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaf, lemon slice or halve strawberry. Serve chilled.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.