Aloo Ki Puri-आलू की पुरी; means potato (आलू) stuffed Indian flat fried bread. Very easy to make and love by everyone. You can take it as it is or with any curry dish or any chutney on any pickle too.
Make this aloo ki puri any time on breakfast, as an evening snack or as side bread in main meal. What you think when it’s best taken!!! Share your thoughts here in comment box.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Aloo Ki PuriCourse: Breakfast, Dinner, LunchCuisine: Indian
This Aloo Ki Puri made by stuffing potato mesh into a wheat flour dough and then deep fry till golden brown. Can have with out without pickle, curd or any curry dish.
Potato (आलू) – 2 large
Green Chilli (हरी मिर्च) – 1-2
Ginger (अदरक) – 1 inch
Garlic (लहसुन) – 3-4 cloves
Coriander Leaves (हरा धनिया) – 3-4 springs
Cumin Seeds (जीरा) – 1/2 tsp.
Red Chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder – 1/2 tsp.
Wheat Flour (गेहूं का आटा) – 2 cups
Semolina (सूजी) – 1 tbsp.
Carom Seeds (अजवाइन) – 1/8 tsp.
Oil (तेल) as much required.
Salt (नमक)as per taste.
- Wash, boil, peel and mesh potato (आलू). Finely chop green chilli (हरी मिर्च) and coriander leaves (हरा धनिया). Make ginger-garlic (अदरक-लहसुन) paste. Put all things together with salt to taste, mix well and keep aside.
- In a bowl mix wheat flour (गेहूं का आटा), semolina (सूजी), carom seeds (अजवाइन), 1 tbsp. Oil and pinch of salt with water as much needed and make firm dough. Cover with cloth and keep aside.
- Now take dough, and divide it into 8 equal parts. Wet your palm with oil and take 1 part of dough and roll the dough in balls, press in between you palm. Stuff it with potato (आलू) mix mesh; again make a ball with your hand and little press between you palm. Roll the dough flatten into round not to think or thin puri with rolling board and rolling pin. Do this for all 8 parts of dough. If require sprinkle some oil in your rolling board, so puri will not stuck in rolling board or rolling pin.
- Heat enough oil in a deep pan. Place puri in oil and press it with skimmer (झरनी), puri will puff right away. Now turn the puri and cook it till golden brown. Do it with all roll out puri.
- Enjoy the Aloo ki Puri with some Chutneys or Pickles before its cool down.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.