Strawberry Grapes Dry Fruit Raita
This Strawberry Grapes Dry Fruit Raita is best for fasting but also good for small parties or family get to gather. As this fruit raita is full of nutrients and you very good diet while you want light meal. First time made it on my fasting and now when every at dinner time I do not want heavy meal I prefer to have this raita full of bowl.
Why don’t you try out this raita and share your experience here in comment box.
20 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- Curd (दही) - 150 grams
- Apple (सेब) - 1
- Green grapes (अंगूर) - 1 cup
- Strawberry (स्ट्रॉबेरी) - 2-3
- Almonds (बादाम) - 5-6
- Cashew nuts (काजू) - 5-6
- Raisins (किशमिश) - handful
- Dates (खजूर) - 5-6
- Soak raisins (किशमिश) in a water for 10 minutes prior to start making raita.
- Finely chop green grapes (अंगूर), strawberry (स्ट्रॉबेरी), almonds (बादाम), cashew nuts (काजू) & dates (खजूर).keep aside.
- Remove raisins (किशमिश) from water and chop them. Keep aside.
- Peal and finely chop apple (सेब). Keep aside.
- In a big mixing bowl add all the chopped fruits and dry fruits along with curd (दही).
- Mix well with soft hands.
- After mixing all keep it on rest for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minute serve it as your side dish.
• You can add salt on this but natural taste of fruits with curd gave in new taste and no need of salt on it.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.