Corn Paneer is another my recipe experiment, it’s turned out tasty as like my other experiments. For vegetarian people paneer is the thing by which you can make 100 of things and every time it taste like nothing tasted before. Keep going with your cooking experiments, never hesitate.
Why don’t you try my this new invention… please let me know your experience in below comment section.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Corn PaneerCourse: Dinner, Lunch, Main Course, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
Corn Paneer is a homemade new style easy to make new recipe for vegetarian people.
Cottage Cheese (पनीर) – 250 grams
Sweet Corn – ½ cup (frozen)
Peas (मटर) – ⅓ cup
Onion (प्याज) – 1 medium
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1 medium
Tomato (टमाटर) – 1 medium
Green Chilli (हरी मिर्च) – 1
Cumin Seeds (जीरा) – ½ tsp.
Turmeric (हल्दी) Powder – ½ tsp.
Deggi Mirch (देग्गी मिर्च) – ⅓ tsp.
Vegetable Oil (तेल) – 1 tbsp.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Wash all veggies and keep aside separately.
- Finely chop onion (प्याज), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), tomato (टमाटर) and green chilli (हरी मिर्च). keep aside separately.
- Small dice cut cottage cheese (पनीर). Keep aside.
- In a non-stick pan heat oil and add cumin seeds (जीरा).
- When cumin starts crackling add chopped green chilli (हरी मिर्च) and onion (प्याज). Sauté until onion (प्याज) become little translucent.
- Add turmeric (हल्दी) powder, deggi mirch (देग्गी मिर्च) and salt (नमक) as per taste. Mix well.
- Now add peas (मटर) and sweet corns. Mix well and cook simmer for 1 or 2 minutes, until both become little tender.
- When peas (मटर) and sweet corns become little tender add dice cut cottage cheese and chopped capsicum (शिमला मिर्च). Mix well and cook simmer for another 2 minutes.
- At this point add chopped tomato (टमाटर). Mix well and cook simmer for next 1 minute.
- Your Corn Paneer main course dish is ready, serve hot with naan or roti.
- You can use frozen peas or fresh peas, all up to you.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.