Sour Sweet Lemon Pickle – खट्टा मीठा नींबू का अचार; this is my mom/ grand mom recipe. This pickle had sour and sweet taste. Like other pickle it does not require too much spices and mixing. Very easy to make simple and tasty pickle. I love to have it with my meal all the time. Whenever you want to change your taste take it. It is also good for your appetite.
Try out this pickle and tell us here how it was made here in comment box.
Sour Sweet Lemon PickleCourse: Chutneys / Pickles / Sauce / Murabba, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
This Sour Sweet Lemon Pickle is good for appetite and can have with any meal, best go with paratha.
- Wash, dry and dice lemon (नींबू).
- In a mixing bowl take diced lemon (नींबू); add black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, black salt (काला नमक), celery (अजवाइन) and sugar (चीनी). Mix well with hands.
- Now put it in an airtight glass jar; keep it in cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Must check and stair every 2-3 days.
- After 2 week lemon (नींबू) become soften and there is syrup in this sour sweet lemon pickle due to sugar and lemon juice. Its ready now use it with its syrup as an appetite in your meal.
- If require more sugar and leave it for 2 more days. Only add more sugar if you feel it’s too sour.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.