Mango & Gond Katira Milkshake
This Mango & Gond Katira milkshake recipe is invented by me, I love to do cooking experiments and one of my successful experiments was this milkshake. Very simple and quick to make, anyone can make.
Did you made this mango & gond katira (Tragacanth gum) milkshake by this recipe??? Did you love it??? Please share your comment or any suggestion, I love to hear feedback to you my dear readers.
Mango & Gond Katira MilkshakeCourse: Beverages, Milkshake, Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
This homemade healthy Mango & Gond Katira Milkshake is summer time and can have anytime when you feel hungry.
- Take a long cocktail glass and add 1 tbsp. gond katira, 2 tbsp. mango ice cream and 1tsp. honey.
- Beat it with hand so that gond katira and mango ice cream mix well.
- Now add 1/2 cup of milk and beat well.
- Repeat step 1 to 3 for second glass. Refrigerate it to consume later.
- When need to consume add remaining equally amount of milk on both glasses to fill it up and mix well. Scoop it with a little mango ice cream and server chilled.
- You can avoid honey because mango ice cream itself has sugar; honey is for people who love more sugar in their drinks.
- Use only chilled milk; hot milk will spoil the taste and texture of mango ice cream.
- If you like your can also add jelly crystals or tutti-frutti in very little amount.
- Always refrigerate half class of mix, do not freeze.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.