Mango Ice Cream – Ice creams are every once favorite and every one want it in his own favorite fruit flavor. Mango is my favorite fruit and I love to have it in any form. Not only my I think yours too… 😛 I just love mango’s. I made this mango ice cream is to just gave the little chill taste to my mango. In my home everyone love it, hope you too.
Please try this recipe and share your experience here in comment below.
Mango Ice CreamCourse: Desserts, Ice Cream, Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
Mango Ice Cream with only 5 ingredients; yummy tasty homemade summer refreshing.
- Make small cubes of sweet aam papad. Keep aside.
- Wash, peel, remove seed and make pure of mango (आम) pulp
- In a mixing bowl add mango (आम) pulp puree, milk (दूध) and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Now whip the cream and fold it in mango mix.
- Pour this mixture in a freezing tray and half freeze it.
- Remove and whisk it until become smooth.
- When mixture become smooth enough, add sweet aam papad cubes into it and fold for few seconds.
- Finally add it to freezing try and set it for 2-4 hours until completely sets.
- Serve chilled.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.