Trifle is a fruit, chocolate and soaked sponge cake dessert of English Cuisine. The Eggless gingerbread and white chocolate mousse trifle in a one form of this kind of English Cuisine dessert. Traditionally gingerbread or cake soaked in wine but as a pure veg and also non- alcoholic recipe website writer. I used sugar-water syrup to soak my gingerbread. So, don’t worry about that truffles are made up using alcohol.
Try out this eggless non-alcoholic gingerbread and white chocolate mousse trifle at your home and surprise others. Please share your experience here in comment box.
Eggless Gingerbread and White Chocolate Mousse TrifleCourse: DessertsCuisine: World
Traditionally “Eggless Gingerbread and White Chocolate Mousse Trifle” transitionally made by soaking gingerbread in wine but as a pure veg non-alcoholic person, I used sugar syrup. Can have as a dessert in home parties.
- Take cold water and gelatine, mix them in a bowl and set aside for up-to 5 minutes.
- Chop white chocolate. Keep aside.
- Heat half of low fat cream, when cream start boiling adds chopped white chocolate into it. Mix well until chocolate melts completely. Remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
- In the mean while, take water gelatine mixture and add it to remaining cream. Heat this mixture – in starting this mixture is thick like jelly, but don’t scare keep heating as its temperature increases its start thinning.
- When this mixture brings to boil add it to the melted chocolate and low fat cream mixture. Mix well.
- Place this mixture to completely cool.
- Take you whipped cream and add half from it to cooled chocolate mixture; mix well until incorporated.
- Now add this mixture to remaining whipped cream.
- With the help of spatula gently fold this chocolate mixture into whipped cream without deflating it.
- Place your mixture into refrigerator for at-least one hour.
- In the mean while dissolve sugar in a water. Keep aside.
- When one hour is over add vanilla essence into sugar-water syrup and mix well.
- Soak ginger breads in this water-sugar mixture.
- Take White Chocolate Mousse out from refrigerator and start layering.
- In a serving dish at bottom, layer 1 piece or a small pieces of a sugar syrup soaked ginger bread and pour some White Chocolate Mousse; cover completely now again repeat this step. Decorate it with some chopped fresh or dry fruit as you like. Enjoy this delicious Eggless Gingerbread and White Chocolate Mousse Trifle at your party dessert or at family dinner.
- Please take bigger bowls to mix the mixture as it is easy to mix the mixture and it also raise some size.
- You can make layers according to your choice or your serving dish.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.