Mango Falooda – मानगो फालूदा; is a refreshing summer chilling beverage. Main ingredients of this are mango, mango ice cream, falooda sev (corn starch vermicelli) and falooda seeds or basil seeds and finally chilled milk. If you don’t have ice cream, you can exclude it but with ice cream you get a flavour and more chilled beverage. Make this chilled mango falooda to beat the heat for your family or on your kitty party or for your children friends.
Did you make it for your family/friends or your children friends??? What they said??? Share your experience with us here in comment box.
Mango FaloodaCourse: Beverage, DrinkCuisine: Indian
This Mango Falooda is quick, easy and delicious drink made with mango puree, Mango ice cream and falooda sev. Can have as dessert in hot summer mango season.
- Take Milk (दूध) and dissolve sugar (चीनी) in it. Keep on refrigerator.
- Soak basil (तुलसी) seeds in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Chop 1 mango (आम) in small cubes and take pulp of 1 mango (आम).
- Cook the falooda (फालूदा) sev as per package instruction.
- Now take 2 cocktail long glasses and start assembling like this – First add 1 tbsp. of soaked falooda (फालूदा) seeds, then few cooked falooda (फालूदा) sev, after that add 2 tbsp. Mango (आम) pulp, after that add few mango (आम) chopped pieces.
- Half of your cocktail glass is full and now repeat these all layers one more time.
- Finally add half of milk (दूध), top with scoop of mango (आम) ice cream. Repeat this layering process to other glass too.
- Garnish with chopped mango (आम) and serve chilled.
|Image courtesy of Kiranrohan via Wikimedia Commons|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.