Homemade Popsicle’s are hygiene and healthy, as when you use fresh fruit to make them without preservative or food coloring or tinned fruits it’s automatically healthy. This mango Popsicle is made by using real mango and milk; no food color or preservatives or tinned fruit. Everyone can make it home, very-very easy to make.
Are you a mango lover like me!!! Then you mint love it. Try out and share how you feel after eating it. I love to hear from my readers.
30 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 30 Total Time
- Ripe mango (पका हुआ आम) - 3 big size
- Milk (दूध) - 2 ½ cups
- Cardamom (छोटी इलायची) powder - ½ tbsp.
- Saffron (केसर) - Few strands
- Condensed milk - ½ tin
- Boil milk (दूध) and keep aside to cool completely.
- Wash, peel and dice cut ripe mango (पका हुआ आम).
- In blender jar put milk (दूध), diced ripe mango (पका हुआ आम) – left few for later, cardamom (छोटी इलायची) powder, saffron (केसर) and condensed milk. Blend well until all things mix well.
- Now pour them in a big bowl and add left diced ripe mango (पका हुआ आम), mix smoothly.
- Now pour this mixture into Popsicle moulds. Once all mould completely filled, cover it with plastic sheet and make small holes in the middle of each mould with the help of knife. Put a stick in middle of each mould through this plastic paper hole.
- Refrigerate these moulds for over a night or until not freeze completely.
- When Mango Popsicle's are completely freeze, remove them and unmould by running them under tab water for few minutes.
- Enjoy the taste of chilled Mango Popsicle before it melts.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.