Paneer Sandwich Pakora or you can say it paneer layered pakora or simple paneer pakora. I love this version of Paneer Pakora due to its feeling of potato mix masala, as we here in India say chata-pata (चटपटा) masala; usually served with green pudina chutney.
Try out this Paneer Pakora recipe and share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear words from my readers.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Paneer Sandwich PakoraCourse: Breakfast, Fast Food, Snack, AppetizersCuisine: Indian
This most famous Indian street food Paneer Sandwich Pakora made by Cottage Cheese and gram flour batter. Can have with tea or coffee in evening time.
Paneer (पनीर) – 250 grams
Potato (आलू) – 1
Peppermint (पुदीना) – 5-6 springs
Coriander Leaves (हरा धनिया) – 5-6 springs
Onion (प्याज) – 1
Green Chilli (हरी मिर्च) – 1-2
Gram Flour (बेसन) – 1 cup
Red Chilli (लाल मिर्च) Powder – 1/2 tsp.
Chat Masala – 1/2 tsp.
Black Pepper (काली मिर्च) Powder – a pinch
Turmeric (हल्दी) Powder – 1/2 tsp.
Oil (तेल) for deep fry.
Water (पानी) as much requires.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Wash, boil, peal and mesh potato (आलू). Make 12 square pieces of paneer (पनीर). Dice onion (प्याज). Keep aside.
- In a blender jar add peppermint (पुदीना), coriander leaves (हरा धनिया), diced onion (प्याज) and green chilli (हरी मिर्च). Make a puree.
- Mix this mint-onion puree with mashed potato (आलू), chat masala and salt as per taste. Make thick batter, if require add some cornflour.
- In bowl mix gram flour (बेसन), turmeric (हल्दी) powder, black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder, red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder and salt to taste with water as much required to make not thin not think batter.
- Take 2 pieces of paneer (पनीर); make a layer like sandwich – on top and bottom paneer pieces and inner stuffing of potato-mint mix.
- In a deep frying pan heat oil. Dip this paneer sandwich in gram flour (बेसन) batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Take it out from oil and put over tissue paper so extra oil removed, now cut each Paneer Sandwich Pakora half, sprinkle some chat masala and serve hot with any kind of chutney.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.