Aam Ka Murabba
Aam Ka Murabba-आम का मुरब्बा; in my childhood I used to have this murabba made by my maternal grandmother, but unfortunately I don’t have their recipe with me. I try to learn it from net and love to find this recipe over there and learned it.
Are you thinking to make this aam Ka murabba? Please share Your Experience with us too here in comment box.
Aam Ka MurabbaCourse: Sides, Chutneys/Pickles/Sauce/MurabbaCuisine: Indian
This homemade Aam Ka Murabba is good way to give fruits to your child. Its shelf life is 4-5 months (if stored hygienically in proper temp. in air tight glass jar) so can have in when no Mango session.
- Wash, peel and cut thin large slices of raw mango (कच्चा आम). Roast fennel seeds (सौंफ). Keep aside.
- In boil water add raw mango (कच्चा आम) pieces and cook for 5-7 minutes. Remove and dry completely. Keep aside these boiled raw mango (कच्चा आम) pieces.
- Now in the same water add sugar (चीनी) and cardamom (हरी इलायची) powder; make two wire sugar syrup (दो तार की चाशनी). Make sure to remove scum from syrup – white foam over the surface of syrup.
- Now add boiled raw mango (कच्चा आम) pieces and further cook simmer for 5-10 minutes or the raw mango (कच्चा आम) pieces become translucent.
- Now add roasted fennel seeds (सौंफ) and keep it side till completely cool and tender.
- When cool enough store Aam Ka Murabba in airtight glass jar and use when needed with bread, paratha etc.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.