Stir Fry Broccoli
Stir Fry Broccoli is one healthy and tasty way to eat your veggies. I love to have my Broccoli (ब्रोकली) like this, when I first time made this all in my family love this and also me… 😜
You can have it as you mail meal or a diet salad… both ways its goes perfect.
Why don’t you try out this recipe and share your experience below in comment section.
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- Broccoli (ब्रोकली) - ½ kg
- Potato (आलू) - 2 medium
- Onion (प्याज) - 2 medium
- Tomato (टमाटर) - 2 medium
- Ginger (अदरक) - 1 inch
- Garlic (लहसुन) - 5 cloves
- Green Chilli (हरी मिर्च) - 1
- Cumin Seeds (जीरा) - 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric (हल्दी) Powder - 1 tbsp.
- Black Pepper (काली मिर्च) Powder - ½ tbsp.
- Chat Masala - ⅓ tbsp.
- Cooking Mustard Oil (सरसों का तेल) - 6 tbsp.
- Salt (नमक) to taste.
- Wash peel and dice cut potatoes (आलू). Keep aside in the water.
- Wash and cut broccoli (ब्रोकली). Keep aside.
- Wash peel onions (प्याज), ginger (अदरक), garlic (लहसुन) and finely chop them. Keep aside.
- Wash and chop chilies and tomatoes (टमाटर). Keep aside.
- In a heavy-based pan heat 2 tbsp. mustard oil (सरसों का तेल) and stir fry diced cut potatoes (आलू) till little golden brown. Sprinkle some salt (नमक) over them while stir frying to get a good golden colour.
- Take out the stir fried potatoes (आलू) on a plate. Keep aside.
- Into the same oil (तेल) pan stir fry broccoli (ब्रोकली) by sprinkling some salt (नमक) over it, till it’s tender a bit. Don’t cook broccoli (ब्रोकली) completely here.
- Take out stir fried broccoli (ब्रोकली) into a plate. Keep aside.
- Now in the same pan add cumin seeds (जीरा).
- When cumin starts crackling immediately add chopped chilies, ginger (अदरक) and garlic (लहसुन). Sauté until the raw aroma of ginger (अदरक) goes away.
- Add chopped onion (प्याज), sauté them until they become translucent.
- now add salt (नमक) to taste, turmeric (हल्दी) powder and mix well.
- Now add already stir fried potato (आलू) and broccoli (ब्रोकली) into it and mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add roughly chopped tomatoes (टमाटर).
- Mix well and add black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and chaat masala. Mix well.
- Cook until the broccoli (ब्रोकली) tender little more.
- Your stir fried broccoli is ready. Enjoy it with Indian flat bread called Roti.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.