Mixed Vegetable Soup
Mixed Vegetable Soup is a healthy Vegan Soup. It is very easy to make and everyone can make it at home. In bellow recipe I suggest some veggies but you can mix and match other veggies too according to your taste and vegetable availability. This soup is also good for sick persons and for every age.
Try out this recipe and share your thoughts with us on comment.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- Carrots (गाजर) finely chopped - 1 medium size
- Cabbage (पत्ता गोभी) finely chopped - ¼ medium
- Potato (आलू) finely chopped - 1 medium
- Tomatoes (टमाटर) finely chopped - 2 medium
- Onion (प्याज) finely chopped - 1 medium
- Butter - 1 tbsp.
- Whole wheat flour (आटा) - 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan and sauté the onion till translucent.
- Add the chopped carrot (गाजर), cabbage (पत्ता गोभी), potato (आलू) and tomatoes (टमाटर) and stir to mix.
- Add the flour (आटा) and cook, stirring, on medium heat for one to two minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper (काली मिर्च) powder and four cups of water and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for five to seven minutes, or till all the vegetables are cooked. Serve piping hot.
|Image courtesy of tiramisustudio via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.