Eggless Caramel Chocolate Cake
Eggless Caramel Chocolate Cake – Making a cake is an art; this caramel chocolate cake is very easy to make and not require any professional skills or training, you can easily make it at home with any help. Just go and try to make it.
Did you make caramel chocolate cake using my recipe, please share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear from my readers.
Eggless Caramel Chocolate CakeCourse: Cakes, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
This layered homemade salted caramel frosting moist eggless chocolate cake is a heavon for dessert loveres.
- Start making with caramel; in a heavy base pan add sugar (चीनी) with 50ml of water and heat it in low heat, just little swirl your pad in-between don’t stir it until sugar completely melts.
- Now just turn heat up and down until mixture don’t get dark golden color, keep swirling in-between.
- Just after it add butter and remove pan from the heat. Add fresh cream (ताजी मलाई) and start whisking; Keep whisking until the mixture become smooth.
- Your caramel is read now start layering your cake.
- Take a chocolate sponge cake and slice it into 3 equally pieces in a disk shape.
- Layer one slice of chocolate sponge cake at flat surface. Drizzle caramel over it and sprinkle some rainbow sprinkles and spread a very thin layer of whipped cream over it.
- Top up with other cake slice and repeat the step 6. Do the same with third slice.
- Now it you like, cover whole cake with whipped cream and decorate it with rainbow sprinkles or gems or sugar coated chocolates as you like. Otherwise just decorate as you like and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.