Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
Cake!!! Everybody loves cake. It’s your birthday, anniversary, New Year, valentine’s day or any occasion you love to cut cake. Cake is made up of egg or without egg. Eggless cake contains soda-bi-carb (मिट्ठा सोडा) & baking powder instant of egg. Chocolate cake is favorite of everyone and it its homemade then it’s also hygiene.
Try out this Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake by your own and surprise your family/friend. If you try this recipe please share your experience with us.
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- Condensed milk (milkmaid) - ½ tin
- Milk - ½ cup
- Vanilla/Rose essence - 1 tbsp
- Oil - ½ cup (15 gram)
- Powdered sugar - 4 tbsp
- All purpose flour (मैदा) - 100 gram
- Cocoa - ¼ cup
- Soda-bi-carb (मिट्ठा सोडा) - ½ tbsp
- Baking powder - 1 tbsp
- Chocolate sauce as much required.
- Sift maida, cornflour, soda & baking powder. Keep aside.
- Beat sugar and milkmade till fluffy. Add oil. Beat well.
- Add milk and essence. Add maida mix which you keep aside. Beat well for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is smooth & light.
- Take a round 6” – 7” diameter microproof glass dish or plastic container. The container should have 4” height with straight sides. Line the container with brown paper or grease oil on its base. Pour the cake batter in it.
- Microwave for 5 minutes. Let it stand for 5 minutes in the microwave.
- Let it cool. Transfer to serving plate. Pour chocolate sauce on in & decorate.
• For plain cake remove cocoa and add ¼ cup cornflour instead and you can also add food colorings.
• Recipe to be microwave at 100% level or high unless the power level is specified in the recipe.
|Image courtesy of tiverylucky via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.