Mushroom Spinach Pasta
Another one-bowl meal experiment by me from my cooking experiments for healthy eating… :P. I always try to make my evening snack or little hunger meal easy to make healthy meal. This mushroom spinach pasta with white sauce is very easy to make and everyone can cook at no time. As this pasta
Why don’t you try this healthy one pot meals recipe? Please share your experience here in comment box, I love to hear from my home cook chef’s.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- Mushroom (मशरूम) - 6-8
- Spinach (पालक) - 1 bowl
- Lumaconi pasta (macaroni) - 1 bowl
- Milk (दूध) - 1 cup
- Fresh cream (मलाई) - 2 tbsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder - a pinch.
- Salt (नमक) to taste.
- In micro safe bowl add Mushroom (मशरूम), Spinach (पालक), Lumaconi pasta (macaroni), Milk (दूध), Fresh cream (मलाई), Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder & Salt (नमक). Mix them well.
- Place this bowl in a microwave and cook for 10 minutes on high temperature. Keep stir in between.
- Once done, turn off the microwave and keep it in microwave door close for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir once and serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 210.00
Price: INR 299.00Was: INR 419.00
Price: INR 4,540.00Was: INR 5,890.00
Price: INR 549.00
Price: INR 150.00