Pomegranate Mint Mocktail
Mocktail are non alcoholic drinks. They also have a rich taste like cocktails, but for us who don’t take alcohol these mocktails are better option. Today I am going to share with you pomegranate mint mocktail drink. Due to mint leaves it gave you cool mouth freshening taste.
Beat the heat and taste with mocktail beverage!!!
Thinking of trying this beverage at one of your get-to-gather??? Please share how was it made and what comment you got???
Pomegranate Mint MocktailCourse: Mocktail, Beverage, DrinkCuisine: World
This Pomegranate Mint Mocktail is made from fresh pomegranate and mint juice. Can serve as welcome drink in any home party.
- Remove all pomegranate (अनार) seeds. Squeeze the lemon (नींबू) to take it juice. Keep aside.
- In a blender jar add pomegranate (अनार) seeds, mint (पुदीना) leaves, lemon (नींबू) juice, sugar, water and salt as per taste. Blend them all together.
- Filter the juice through a sieve (छलनी).
- Take 2 cocktail glasses and add half of them with cube. After that add pomegranate (अनार) filter juice on it with ½ tsp. honey and salt as per taste on both glasses. Stair once.
- Garnish with few pomegranate (अनार) seeds and a mint (पुदीना) leave. Serve chilled.
|Image courtesy of Apolonia via FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.