Hello! My dear readers. Hope you are enjoying my recipes. Today very simple recipe Potato-Onion Pakora; but making pakora is not that easy as easy to eat… :D. Making a perfect pakora’s is an art; what you say? If you love cooking, you must love my recipe.
Please make Potato-Onion Pakora using my recipe and share what difference you see here in comment box.
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- Potato (आलू) - 2 medium
- Onion (प्याज) - 2 medium
- Gram flour (बेसन) - 6 tbsp.
- Cornflour (कॉर्नफ्लोर) - 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder to taste.
- Red chilli flakes (लाल मिर्च के दाने) to taste.
- Chaat masala (चाट मसाला) to taste.
- Water as much requires.
- Oil for deep fry.
- Salt (नमक) to taste.
- Wash, peel and round thinly slice potato (आलू). Put in water, otherwise they start turning blackish.
- Peel and thinly slice onion (प्याज).
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour (बेसन), cornflour (कॉर्नफ्लोर), black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder to taste, red chilli flakes (लाल मिर्च के दाने) to taste, chaat masala (चाट मसाला) to taste & salt (नमक) to taste. Mix well so all the ingredient mix well.
- Start adding little-little water and mixing. Make a not to thin and not to thick batter. Mix well so there is no lump.
- Now add sliced onion (प्याज) & potato (आलू) into the batter and mix well with soft hand or gently with spoon.
- Heat the oil in a deep fry pan. Start adding each one by one with spoon or hand; fry till golden brown.
- When turns golden brown take potato (आलू) & onion (प्याज) pakora in a plate top up with paper napkin.
- Serve hot with any sauce which you like.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.