Chole Stuffed Kulcha
Today I am going to share you my all time favourite snack, even I can take it as one time meal, then I’ll have 2 or sometime 3 also… :D. Chole stuffed kulcha, very easy to make. You don’t require too much ingredient. Just boil the chickpeas (काबुली चना); mix with chop onion (प्याज), tomato (टमाटर), coriander leaves (हरा धनिया) and green chilies (हरी मिर्च) and stuff it in kulcha and enjoy it.
Have you tried it? How was they made? Share your experience with us here in comment box.
8 hrPrep Time
30 minCook Time
8 hr, 30 Total Time
- Chickpeas (काबुली चना) - ½cup
- Kulcha - 2
- Onion (प्याज) - 1 medium
- Tomato (टमाटर) - 1 medium
- Potato (आलू) - 1 medium
- Lemon (नींबू) - 1
- Coriander leaves (हरा धनिया) - 2 tbsp.
- Green chilies (हरी मिर्च) - 1
- Redchilli flakes - ½ tsp.
- Garammasala powder - ¼ tsp.
- Cumin (जीरा) powder - ½tsp.
- Butter - 1 tbsp.
- Water to boil chickpeas.
- Salt to taste.
- Wash and soak chickpeas (काबुली चना) over night.
- On next morning boil these overnight soaked chickpeas (काबुली चना) in a pressure cooker upto 3 whistle with salt to taste or until not cooked, but don’t overcook; over cooked chickpeas (काबुली चना) spoil your dish.
- Remove from water (dry completely) and keep side to cool down in room temperature.
- Wash, boil, peel and finely dice potato (आलू). Keep aside.
- In the mean while, finely chop onion (प्याज), tomato (टमाटर), coriander leaves (हरा धनिया) and green chilies (हरी मिर्च). Keep aside.
- Now take a 1 big mixing blow and add boiled chickpeas (काबुली चना), diced potato (आलू), chopped onion (प्याज), tomato (टमाटर), coriander leaves (हरा धनिया) and green chilies with lemon (नींबू) juice, red chilli flakes, garam masala powder, cumin (जीरा) powder – if require add more salt. Mix well gently. Keep aside.
- Now take kulcha and half cut it – make a pocket on each kulcha for stuffing.
- On a hot tawa put butter and little heat up these pocket made kulcha on both side.
- Take one kulcha and fill the pocket with the help of spoon - heap fills the kulcha.
- Eat it as it is or you if you like add some green pudina chutney.
• You can bulk or advance boils chickpeas (काबुली चना) and store in a refrigerator for later use. But don’t boil too much. Boiled chickpeas (काबुली चना) stay for a week not ore then that.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.