Biscuit cake-very easy and quick to make. Cake making is tough part for many peoples but with biscuit cake it’s make fun for everyone even child can make this cake by own without any one help. I love to make different Kind of food and regularly surfing net for that. This recipe is first told me by my best friend. I love to make cakes but they consume time. this cake is so quick to make and I love to make it regularly.
Did you make your first biscuit cake by using my recipe. Please share your experience here in comment box.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Biscuit CakeCourse: Dessert, CakeCuisine: World
This Biscuit Cake very easy and quick to make; anyone can make it with no time and skill. Can have anytime of day.
Sandwich Biscuit/Cookies (any one-your favourite) – 20 biscuits
Milk – 1 cup
Dry Fruit – Handful
Fresh cream – 2-3 tbsp.
Eno – 1/2 tsp.
Butter – 1 tbsp.
Gems or Choco Chips (for decoration)
- In a bowl crush biscuit and add milk, beat well with beater.
- Now add chopped dry fruits, fresh cream. Mix well to make smooth batter.
- Add Eno, mix well. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- In the mean while, grace the baking tray with melted butter.
- After 5 minutes, pour biscuit batter in graced tray. Microwave for 5 minute on high degree of you microwave (don’t grill).
- Remove cake from microwave and un-mold, cut and decorate with Gems or Choco chips.
- Serve as a desert or sweet.
- You can also decorate cake with whipped cream or Fondant.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.