Dahi Ke Kebab – दही के कबाब; whenever we think about kebab only thing came in mind fish, meat; means only made from non-veg. But now it’s totally wrong, from today change your mind as the food market is growing and people love to create new dishes so veg kebab’s also possible. Now never say kebab are only non-veg.
Today here I am showing you one kind of veg kebab called “dahi (hung curd) ke kebab”; so here is the recipe.
Did you make dahi ke kebab??? Do you like??? Share your thought or experience with us here in comment box.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Dahi Ke KebabCourse: Snacks, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
These Dahi Ke Kebab are veg version of non-veg Hyderabadi famous Kebab; can have in any snack party or time.
Hung curd (दही) – 3 cups
Gram flour (बेसन) – 3 tbsp.
Green chilli (हरी मिर्च) – 2
Red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder – 1 tsp.
Garam masala (गर्म मसाला) – 1/2 tbsp.
Cumin (जीरा) powder – 1/2 tbsp.
Dry fenugreek leaves (कसूरी मेथी) – 1 tbsp.
Fresh coriander (धनिया) – 3-4 sprigs
Oil (तेल) for deep fry.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- For hung curd; take a big bowl, line the strainer on it and then line the muslin or kitchen cloth. Pour the fresh curd over this cloth; take the 4 edges of the cloth and tie it tightly to make potly. Now hung this potly overnight to remove all liquid from curd. If you can place this on refrigerator overnight, so curd will not sore. Also don’t forgot to place a bowl under this, otherwise in a morning you first have to clean the mesh… :p On next morning thick hung curd is ready.
- Chop fresh coriander (धनिया), green chilli (हरी मिर्च).
- In a bowl add hung curd (दही), gram flour (बेसन), red chilli (लाल मिर्च) powder, garam masala (गर्म मसाला), cumin (जीरा) powder, dry fenugreek leaves (कसूरी मेथी) and chopped fresh coriander (धनिया), chopped green chilli (हरी मिर्च) and salt to taste. Make dough, don’t knead only mix.
- Make 12 equally portion of this dough and give a kebab shape to all.
- Now heat oil in a pan a deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve hot with Green Pudina Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.
- You can shallow fry in a pan but the taste of deep fry is nothing like other.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.