Eggless Vanilla Pudding -Pudding or somewhere called custard is a dessert, in which milk is a main ingredient. As per Wikipedia pudding also a savory dish in some countries likes Yorkshire Pudding, Black Pudding, Suet Pudding And Steak And Kidney Pudding.
I love pudding because of its little sweet little salty taste and use to make it time to time. This is first time I tried it completely at home, otherwise I bring a mixture from market and made it. You also try to make it at home, very easy to make.
Have you made this vanilla pudding using this recipe, how was it made? Please share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear from my readers.
Eggless Vanilla PuddingCourse: Desserts, Veg FoodCuisine: Other world cuisine
This Eggless Vanilla Pudding is very easy to make and perfect for any home birthday party or in family dinner as dessert.
- Take a bowl, add 1/2 cup milk (दूध) and Cornstarch; mix well so there is no lump.
- In a heavy base pan put 2 cup milk (दूध), sugar (चीनी) and salt; mix well and cook over a medium heat until begins to steam.
- Take a cornstarch mix, stir and put this mixture into the sugar milk mixture. Keep stirring so it mixes well.
- Continue cooking in same heat, stirring in-between, until mixture thickens enough.
- Now lower the heat and cook for few more minute (2-3 minutes) string in-between.
- Turn of the heat, add Vanilla extract and mix well.
- Filter this mixture with help of strainer. So, if there is any lump that will remove from it.
- Vanilla pudding ready. Let it cool to room temperature and then refrigerate it until become chilled.
- Top it with any fruit mousse or whipped cream or as you like and serve chilled.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.