In India when festival season started, sweets season starts. Many Indian families make sweets at home for their family and friends. Making homemade sweets are hygiene and also as we Indian says they are made up of love. Making coconut ladoo at home it not a tuff jab and everyone can make it at home very easily as no too much ingredients are require to make them.
If you also love homemade sweets and try our recipes, please share your experience with us here in comment box.
Coconut LadooCourse: SweetCuisine: Indian
This Coconut Ladoo is a festive session Indian sweet made with coconut, clarified butter & milk. Can have as an dessert or anytime.
- Add all the four above mentioned ingredients to a deep non-stick vessel.
- Allow the milk to boil on low flame stirring the contents occasionally.
- Once the milk starts thickening, check if the mixture has attained the required consistency (A simple test is to wet your hand, put some mixture on the palm and see if you can roll it up into a ball. If you cannot, then wait for some more time before you can try it out again).
- Keep stirring the contents throughout the whole process. Once the consistency is right, let its temperature down.
- Make round bolls and allow it to cool.
- Store in an air tight container and consume when desire.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.