Orange cake is made up with orange juice and has a citric taste. Its rich look and light orange color make it beautiful with any topping. It’s just up to you who are the maker of your orange cake, you want topping or not. Some time we just sprinkle some icing sugar over it and serve. I love its sour taste without any whipped cream, but if you like you can top it with whipped cream.
I love to hear some words from your about this recipe when you try it.
Eggless Orange CakeCourse: Dessert, CakeCuisine: World
This Eggless Orange Cake is made by fresh orange juice and all-purpose mix. Can have in any party as dessert.
- Sieve the maida with baking powder and baking soda atleast 4 times.
- Take the juice of orange do not add water to this juice.
- Take oil, sugar, butter and beat it well with hand till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add maida and juice slowly into mixture. Mix by cut and fold motion.
- When juice is finish start adding milk and mixing by cut and fold motion until batter not get pouring but little thick consistency. If need you can add cold water.
- Method 1: Microwave Baking
- Pour above mixture into greased baking dish.
- Preheat microwave at 180°C for 10 minutes and then bake Cake for 20-25 minutes on same heat.
- Method 2: Cooker Baking
- Heat the cooker for 10 minutes.
- Keep the cake dish inside. Do not cover it with cooker lid and cover the cooker with some other lid or a plate.
- Keep the flame sim and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.