Pizza without pizza seasoning is nothing; it’s just like a sweet without sugar. Making pizza seasoning at home is easy just like mixing spices (मसाला) like oregano, rosemary, chilli flakes etc.
This seasoning is just not only for a pizza you can sprinkle it on any food where you want some little taste enhancer.
Try out making this pizza seasoning at home and enhance your taste level. Please share your experience with us; I love to hear words from you.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- Oregano (अजवायन की पत्ती) - 1 ½ tbsp.
- Dried basil (तुलसी) - 1 tbsp.
- Crushed fennel seed (सौंफ) - ½ tbsp.
- Dried onion flakes - 1 ½ tbsp.
- Dried rosemary - 1 tbsp.
- Dried thyme (अजवायन के फूल) - ¼ tsp.
- Coarse sea salt - ½ tsp.
- Chilli flakes - ½ tsp.
- Garlic (लहसुन) powder - ¼ tsp.
- Combine all ingredients. Preferably crush with a mortar and pestle, or give it a quick run through a Spice or Coffee Grinder.
- Store in airtight container. Away from heated light.
- Sprinkle on pizza or anything that needs a bit of taste enhancer like spaghetti, soups, etc.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.