As I am found of cooking experiments; Corn Paneer Bhurji is another experiment did by me last week… 🙂 This is very easy and quick to make. Only you require very common Indian spices with corn kernel & paneer. You must love this form of paneer bhurji.
Please try this recipe and share your experience with us here in comment box.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Corn Paneer BhurjiCourse: Dinner, Lunch, Main Course, Veg FoodCuisine: Indian
This homemade healthy Corn Paneer Bhurji is great for any meal dish and can have with roti or paratha.
Corn kernel – 1 cup
Cottage cheese (पनीर) – 250 grams
Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) – 1 small (Optional)
Onion (प्याज) – 2 medium
Tomato (टमाटर) – 1 medium
Fresh coriander (हरा धनिया) – few sprigs
Ginger (अदरक) – 1 1 inch
Garlic (लहसुन) – 3-4 cloves
Green chilli (हरी मिर्च) – 1
Cumin (जीरा) – 1/2 tsp.
Turmeric(हल्दी) powder – 1/2 tbsp.
Gram masala (गरम मसाला) powder – 1/2 tbsp.
Deggi mirch (देगी मिर्च) – 1/2 tsp.
Oil (तेल) – 1-2 tbsp.
Salt (नमक) as per taste.
- Finely chop capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), onion (प्याज), tomato (टमाटर), fresh coriander (हरा धनिया), ginger (अदरक), garlic (लहसुन) and green chilli (हरी मिर्च). Keep aside separately.
- Mesh cottage cheese (पनीर) with your hand and keep aside.
- Take few kernels of corn, cut them into half. Mix them in remaining corn kernels.
- In a pan heat oil and put cumin (जीरा) with chopped green chillies (हरी मिर्च). Sauté and add chopped ginger (अदरक), garlic (लहसुन). Sauté till raw aroma of garlic (लहसुन) not goes away.
- Now add chopped onion (प्याज), sauté till onion (प्याज) become translucent. Add chopped capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) and sauté on low flame for 2 minute.
- Add corn kernel; sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped tomato (टमाटर); mix well.
- Add turmeric (हल्दी) powder, gram masala powder, deggi mirch (देगी मिर्च) and salt to taste.
- Add mesh cottage cheese (पनीर); mix well and cook simmer for 5 minute. Staring in-between.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh coriander (हरा धनिया) and serve hot with roti or paratha.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.