These Strawberry Pineapple Popsicle are sweet and sour in taste and give you very nice taste and texture. I love this kind of Popsicle homemade because I know they are made up of real fruit and not food coloring or preservatives are used on making these Popsicle’s and also homemade food is hygiene too.
I think like me you also like homemade hygiene food. Then what are you thinking, go and try out this Strawberry-Pineapple Popsicle and surprise your kids. Please don’t hesitate to share your thought or experience here in comment box.
For more such recipes subscribe or follow on Facebook and Twitter.
Strawberry Pineapple PopsicleCourse: Ice Cream, Popsicle, DessertCuisine: World
This Strawberry Pineapple Popsicle made from fresh fruits and a great healthy and tasty way to eat fruits. Can have in summers to beat the the summer heat. Kids love it!!!
Pineapple (अनन्नास) – 1 medium
Strawberry (स्ट्रॉबेरी) – 10-15
Pineapple Juice (अनन्नास का रस) – 1 cup
Sugar Syrup (चीनी का घोल) – 3 tbsp.
- Peel and cut pineapple (अनन्नास). Cut Strawberry (स्ट्रॉबेरी).
- In a blender, make a puree of pineapple (अनन्नास) and 1/2 cup of pineapple juice (अनन्नास का रस) with 1 tbsp. of sugar syrup (चीनी का घोल).
- In another blender jar, make a puree of strawberry (स्ट्रॉबेरी) and 1/2 cup of pineapple juice (अनन्नास का रस) with 2 tbsp. of sugar syrup (चीनी का घोल).
- Now pour strawberry (स्ट्रॉबेरी) puree in Popsicle molds half the way, now pour pineapple (अनन्नास) puree but not fill completely. Cover molds with foil and make small holes in the middle of each mold with the help of knife. Put a stick in middle of each mold through this foil hole.
- Refrigerate these molds for over a night or until not freeze completely.
- When Strawberry-Pineapple Popsicle are completely freeze, remove them and unmould by running them under tab water for few minutes.
- Enjoy the taste of chilled Strawberry-Pineapple Popsicle before it melts.
- To make sugar syrup (चीनी का घोल) dissolves 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar in 1 1/2 tbsp. water.
- If you like, you can add jelly pieces in molds before freezing it.
- You can also use honey (शहद) or jaggery (गुड़) instead of sugar syrup. As per your taste.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not cost extra for you but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little amount and that amount will help in surviving of this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these links.