15 Minutes Rice
Today I am sharing a quick to come in my mind, quickly made recipe – Healthy, hygiene and too much yummy in taste. This rice is prepared in microwave and also a one-bowl meal, you can increase or decrease veggies according to your taste and availability in your kitchen. But I want to say you that must use cottage cheese (पनीर) as it enhances the flavour of your rice.
Soon I am going to share more one-bowl meals as it is easy to make, good for little hunger in evening time and nice meals for one; till enjoy this healthy one pot meals recipe and other recipes from my website. I must say you love them. Please share your experience here in comment box. I love to hear from my readers.
- Basmatirice (चावल) - ¾ cup
- Peas (मटर) - a hand full
- Onion (प्याज) - 1 medium
- Capsicum (शिमला मिर्च) - 1 small
- Carrot (गाजर) - 1 small
- Mushroom (मशरूम) - 2-3 medium size
- Cottagecheese (पनीर) - 6-8 small cubes
- Soya sauce - ½ tbsp.
- Oil (तेल) - ½ tsp.
- Black pepper(काली मिर्च)powder - a pinch
- Salt (नमक) to taste.
- Slice onion (प्याज), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), carrot (गाजर), mushroom (मशरूम). Keep aside.
- Wash basmati rice (चावल). Keep aside.
- Roughly mash cottage cheese (पनीर). Keep aside
- Now, in a micro safe bowl mix sliced onion (प्याज), capsicum (शिमला मिर्च), carrot (गाजर), mushroom (मशरूम) with washed basmati rice (चावल), peas (मटर), soya sauce, oil (तेल), black pepper (काली मिर्च) powder & salt (नमक) to taste. Mix very well.
- Place this bowl in a microwave and cook for 15 minutes on high temperature.
- After 15 take out and add mashed cottage cheese (पनीर). Mix well and eat.
• If you have spinach (पालक) use 4-5 roughly chopped leaves.
This post may contain affiliate links, purchasing that product not going to cost extra but by your purchase A to Z Food Recipes will get some little commission and that amount will help in surviving this website. So, please don’t hesitate to buy from these affiliate links.